Monday, June 17, 2013

Scarlet and Sushi Once Again

My daughter Paige was married this past weekend and I couldn't miss the opportunity to get a photo shoot with that other famous couple of the day, Scarlet and Sushi. 




It was a beautiful day for an outdoor wedding, Mother Nature was on our side.Paige's Godfather had the honour of driving her to the venue in his 1966 Thunderbird.  I love how it matches Scarlet's dress. 
 
 I love the shades of blue mixed with a touch of lavender. Gorgeous ! 

But let's finish off with that crazy cat crawling under the dress and then plunking herself right down on top of it. 

 


Crazy cat!  But then again, she does come from a crazy family.
Bonnie

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh my gosh! Love this post ~ fabulous pics ~ adorable little one and such a hysterical cat!!

Nancy said...

I have to say that I love your post. Scarlet and Sushi look like best friends and loved how Sushi just made herself/himself at home on your daughter's dress train. Your daughter looked stunning and I loved her flowers!! Scarlet's dress is absolutely adorable also. Thank you so much for sharing a beautiful occasion!!

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...