Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summertime Mantle

Since today is forecast as being one of the hottest days of the season, I thought it would be a perfect time to share pictures of my Summertime Mantle.

If some things look a bit familiar, it's because I "stole" a few of the items from when I've decorated the mantle in seasons past.



Nothing says Summer quite like a Gerbera Daisy



A favourite of mine... a Mermaid I named "Celeste"

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer and managing to keep cool during these record temperatures!

Tracey

2 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

just beautiful...
Cheers to a productive and proactive day....woooo hoooo
As always

Leslie said...

beautiful. Happy Summer!!!!

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...