Friday, June 22, 2012

Way Overdue

It's been almost 2 years (hanging my head in shame...)  since I last shared any progress on my "Summer In My Garden" by Mirabilia.  (You can read all the details about it here.)
  
I came across a picture that I had taken of it last summer so I thought it was about time I shared that, along with a recent photo.

This has been sitting in the WIP pile for quite some time, but I think it's about time to bring it out again.  Especially now that summer is officially here.

Have a happy stitching day! 
 
Tracey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lovely project, very pretty.
I love your collage too.
Happy weekend.

Veronica said...

Very pretty design. I have this in my to-do pile too. Looking forward to see more progress.

Hugs,
Veronica.

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Very pretty. I'm sure it will be finished in no time now that you have it out of the pile.
As always

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...