Thursday, March 8, 2012

Gotta love S.E.X. !!


 Bet that got your attention!! LOL         

S=(stash)  E=(enhancement)  X=(experience)

Since going back to work this past January, and now having a little extra money in my pocket,  I find that I've been "treating" myself quite a bit lately with new stash.  There is so much out there that seems to catch my eye and say "hello".  Maybe it's from reading so many different blogs and seeing all the beautiful patterns that everyone is stitching.

Needless to say, once I saw these 2 patterns I knew I just had to have them.

This first little kit is a newer one by Lizzie Kate called "A Little Love" that I bought from Joanne over at 1-2-3 Stitch.  The kit didn't come with floss, but I was very happy to see that the fabric, button and beads were included at a very reasonable price.

 
Look at those teeny-tiny little beads!
Such pretty colours!

The 2nd pattern I fell in love with is by Citrouille's Designs called "Garden of Love".  I ordered this one from Inspired Needle Ltd., and they sold it as a kit with the pattern, fabric and the silk floss (the amount needed to complete the pattern).

Ahhh... colours of spring
First peek
"Love"  the bag  :^)
Ooooo... look at the pretty silk floss!
It's the attention to detail that really makes a difference; like the finished edges on the fabric.

 I'm sure that all my fellow stitchers can relate... I have no idea when I will start either one of these.

At least I will have everything ready to go when I get the urge...

Tracey

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

I often get the urge for S.E.X. - can't wait to hear what Jayne has to say....

Anonymous said...

Hello

Just joined your blog.

Great new stash. I love the way That Garden of Love was packaged.

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

ach ach hummmm. excuse me for a moment while I stretch out here,,,, after that wonderful trip to Cuba and with all of the fun and interesting sights (bad bathing suit comes to mind) ick....,
talk about enhancing....
Now Tracey, those projects are awesome and what a nice package. It makes such a difference when the people go that extra mile to make their services stand out. Can't wait to see them stitched up.
And as far as SEX??? hmmm
I'll stick to my ADIDAS's.

staci said...

Awesome new stash! Happy Stitching!!!

Anne said...

LOL! It sure got my attention!! What great charts you received! I love the colours for both patterns!! Especially the silks for Garden of Love! It will be great to see it all stitched up!

Bonnie said...

I'm so glad you liked your vacation Jayne!

Laura said...

Love stash enhancement!!! Love that you are excited about the year of smalls and the great package from Inspired Needle!!! So exciting!!! Have a great weekend!

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...