Friday, November 25, 2011

TUSAL-Post #12

 A new moon + a new ORT jar for this second last TUSAL posting of 2011.
  

The perfectionist in me would have really preferred to use the same jar for the whole year, but the klutz in me just so happened to break the original one  :^(

The new one I have here is actually a water goblet that belonged to my Nana.  While I love it for it's sentimental value, I find it hard to see my accumulation of ORTS.


There... now you can see better...

I'll see you back here on Christmas Eve for the final TUSAL post for the year.

Happy Stitching everyone!!

Tracey

4 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

funny what makes a girls day complete. Love the new look btw so much so.....lol

Catherine said...

I love the new jar!!

Pumpkin said...

Neat! I like how you put your Orts in there :o)

Bryson M said...

Hello mate nicce post

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...