Sunday, April 3, 2011

TUSAL- Post #4

Now you must be thinking that I emptied my clear glass TUSAL jar, shined it all up and that's why you can't see it, but no... both Bonnie and I are having computer woes at the moment. Therefore I have no picture to share (today anyway).

I hope dear Daffycat will take pity on me for being a few days late :^)

And I even had some pretty new colours added to it this time around!

*********************************************************************************
 Fast forward 3 days...  here it is!!


Tracey

2 comments:

Daffycat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daffycat said...

Trying this again because I can't spell...

ROFLOL your photo only has to be near enough to the new moon that I don't think you've dropped out!

I can wait a few days!

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...