Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pink + Green + Yellow = Spring

When Bonnie and I were shopping last week, we knew the day wouldn't be complete without having a look around Hobby Lobby.  Even though I still have a ton of dishcloths to finish crocheting for the wedding, I couldn't pass by the yarn aisle without having a peek.  

Did you know that Hobby Lobby has their own brand of 100% cotton yarn called I LOVE THIS Cotton!? Well I tell you, I whole heartedly agree!!  This yarn is amazingly soft and the variety of colours are just so scrumptious! 


This gorgeous pink and green combo caught my eye and to me it said "Welcome Spring", so into the cart it went!  I think it makes washing the dishes by hand a little more enjoyable too  :^) 

Notice the sweet little teacup with the yellow pansy?  When Bonnie hosted our monthly cross stitch meeting this past week, she had three of these darling Spring favours waiting for each one of us when we arrived.  Don't you just love it?  Thanks so much Bonnie!

Happy Spring everyone!

Tracey

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

LOVE the yarn! LOVE the colors!

I adore pansies and what a nice treat :o)

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...