Sunday, March 6, 2011

Another Blast of Winter & A Finish



I wish I was writing that winter was finished for this year but not a chance. Woke up to a winter wonderland again this morning. Looks like another good day to stay inside and stitch.



I am happy to have another finish under my belt for 2011! At least this vintage snowman looks like he is happy to have more snow... means he'll get to stay around for that much longer :^)

I know you read a while back that I was hoping to have this one finished before Valentine's Day (ha ha), but I'm sure you can all relate... picking up something new to stitch and putting those other projects on the back burner. Well, that was the case with this one.



So I think I will get Mr. Snowman and his little friends all framed up and tuck them away until later (much later) in 2011... when we are actually looking forward to having snow again.

Now onto stitching something a little more spring-like...

Tracey

8 comments:

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

What a wonderful finish!
Congratulations!

Chantelle said...

Super cute Mom, love it! Woke up to a winter wonderland here as well...but at least there is some sun!

Cath said...

He looks lovely , but we're all ready for some nice weather now. Hope the snow isn't too bad . X

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

there's snow place like home, click
there's snow place like home, click
there's snow place like home, click
oh well, at least we won't melt in the snow
BUT ENOUGH ALREADY
I am really hoping that this weekend will be the last of the shoveling for me this year...I don't want to have to break in the new knee shoveling next weekend thank you very much...
as always

staci said...

Your snowman is absolutely darling! Sorry that you're still having winter weather...we're getting some tomorrow (I won't complain because we're approx 26 inches below our season average!)

Shelley said...

Oh I love this one - very nice :)

Pumpkin said...

So cute! Congrats on your finish :o)

Unknown said...

Since I live in an area where it hasn't snowed in 20+ years, I can afford to love the look of it. ;) Your finish is adorable and your photos of it are fabulous, especially the one with the real snow flakes scattered on it.

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...