Sunday, January 16, 2011

Need a Giggle??


This short video clip makes me giggle every single time I watch it.  What makes it even funnier to me is that I know someone whose voice is very similar to Marcel. 

Marcel is a friendly and outgoing mollusk shell with one eye and two pink shoes.
 
This stop motion animated short film was made by Dean Fleischer-Camp and comedian/actress Jenny Slate.  Jenny was a cast member on Saturday Night Live 2009-2010.  The film premiered theatrically at AFI FEST 2010 where it was awarded Best Animated Short

Take a moment to watch, I think you will be tickled pink… just like the shoes.
Bonnie

1 comment:

Daffycat said...

ROFLOL That was sooo funny!

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...