Thursday, February 4, 2010

Our First Follower!

Welcome to our crazy blog Staci. 

Staci was my inspiration to begin blogging. Our group loves Staci's site; check it out. Snippets and Stash.

Thanks to Staci, she is walking me through some of the technicalities of starting up a blog site. Next week our group meets for Cross Stitch and it appears it will be 'lesson nite'. Can't wait.

I swore I wasn't going to be a 'Blogger' or a 'FaceBooker', but ... this past week - I signed up to both. I will guarantee you though, that I will not be joining Farmville. I refuse to rush home after work in time to feed my livestock for fear of loosing my farm. I much prefer the thought of feeding myself instead.

Bonnie

1 comment:

staci said...

Best of luck resisting Farmville. I've heard it's very addictive...I don't have any idea because I'm not on facebook, nor myspace or twitter, lol ;)

Have fun with the lessons. Maybe you can give me some too!

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...