Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's All About The LOVE...




Here's another pic with a Valentine theme that I wanted to share.

As you can see from the date stitched on it I finished it in 2001, but I have to admit that I didn't get around to framing it until just recently. (I'm sure a lot of you fellow stitchers can relate; our completed pieces don't always get framed/finished the same year they are stitched :^)

I got the frame for this one at Hobby Lobby a couple of years ago when our group made a trip over to the states for a weekend of shopping. (O.K., what's the deal... I've had the frame for this for over 2 years and it still takes me until now to get it put together!! ) Oh well, better late than never!!
Tracey


1 comment:

Jules said...

I love the antique look to the frame. It really pulls the piece together!

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...