Tuesday, February 9, 2010

BUMMER!!!!

Well, our cross stitch meeting planned for tomorrow night has to be re-scheduled :^( :^(

The sore throat that I got last Friday has turned into a full blown cold complete with aches, sneezing, coughing etc., etc., so I've e-mailed the other girls to change our get together to either Thurs. of this week or Wed. of next week. (There is also a prediction of stormy weather to come.) See, I didn't really NEED those Sour Cherry candies afterall! Just kidding... I did get something new to replace them. Oh no!... will the new snacks be safe if the meeting is changed to next week?? May have to get the hubby to hide them from me! LOL

I really wanted to put out there a great big THANK-YOU to all of the people who have come over to visit our blog (thanks Staci for posting the link on your blog!). To everyone who has become a follower and for all of the encouragement and well wishes you have given; it really means so much!!

Hopefully I will learn someday soon how to post pictures so I can share some of my projects. I am currently working on Mirabilia's "Summer In My Garden" by Nora Corbett. I have the fabric to do all 4 seasons in this series, which when complete, will hang in our newly renovated room. I am stitching all 4 of them on 32 ct. Summer Khaki Lugana. I just love the colours in these patterns, and I also love that there is very little backstitching involved. Now I just have to get busy stitching them!

Tracey

3 comments:

Catherine said...

So sorry to hear your under the weather - get well soon!

staci said...

That is a Bummer indeed! Hope you are feeling better soon :) {{hugs}}

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Welcome to our world. Blogging is very simple if you do not get overwhelmed with it.

I love the fact that you get together every month 'coz we have a group which gets together VERY often and also have a retreat in May at Brentwood. Huuum could you 4 be the ones to join us at the Beach???? Wouldn't that be a blast.

Be always in stitches.

Christmas 2016

Christmas 2016 was held at Jody's this year and we were lucky we had good weather for our travel eastbound.  If there is going to be a...